Reach for the Stars Challenge

Reach for the Stars Challenge

Have you heard about our new reading incentive challenge? Your child will be challenged to read or be read to for thirty minutes each day (or 15 minutes for babies through kindergarten) over a two-week period.

We are so excited to bring this reading incentive challenge to the students of FBC ELC and look forward to their excitement and participation! Students will have the option to collect pledges from sponsors to support their daily reading. 75% of the pledges collected will provide books for your child to have at home and 25% for their classroom! We will have a book fair set up at school on Thursday, August 12th. On August 12th students will get to shop the Usborne Books and More Book Fair with 75% of their pledges. The school will also shop for books with the other 25% of pledges.

Pledge money must be turned in to your child’s teacher no later than 8/10. Please make checks payable to Somer Agee. If parents would like to use a card instead of pledges in the form of cash or check, they can come in person to the book fair during the book fair hours and shop the book fair. There will also be prizes awarded to students that collect the most pledges.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This